Our founder, Martha, has joined the global Mini MBA in Marketing alumni this month after completing the Spring/Summer 2021 course and passing the exam set by course tutor Professor Mark Ritson – a widely recognised world leader in marketing education who also writes a column for Marketing Week here in the UK.
Covering the same content as the classes taught on MBA programmes at top business schools, the course has equipped Martha and her fellow students with the knowledge and techniques for developing successful marketing strategy, including:
- Designing and executing market research
- Market mapping for B2C and B2B clients
- Effective customer segmentation, targeting and brand positioning
- Setting the right objectives and pricing for maximum profitability
- Choosing distribution channels
- Planning integrated marketing communications
This builds on the knowledge Martha had already acquired throughout her 25-year marketing and communications career, working in education, for the NHS, national charities, the legal profession and for global brands, SMEs and start-ups.
"You know more about marketing than other marketers. Applying the lessons learned means you'll easily be in the top 1% of marketers."
Professor Mark Ritson