IAMWHOLE won Business To Consumer (B2C) Campaign of The Year at The Drum Marketing Awards tonight, beating big budget opponents.
The mental health campaign, rolled out on behalf of the NHS by Martha, in partnership with YMCA England and YMCA Right Here (a mental health project for young people based in Brighton & Hove), triumphed over campaigns nominated for the category by Hyundai, Sainsbury’s, Mars, The Body Shop and Vodaphone.
Tonight’s win takes the total number of national award wins and nominations for Martha’s NHS campaign work up to nine:
#IAMWHOLE – young people & mental health
- The Drum B2C Campaign of the Year 2017 Winner
- Health Service Journal Value In Communication Award 2017 Highly Commended
- PR Week Public Sector Campaign of the Year 2017 Finalist
- PR Moment Healthcare Campaign of the Year 2017 Finalist
Not QUITE an emergency – NHS 111 helpline
- Chartered Institute of Public Relations Public Sector Campaign of the Year 2016 Winner
- Health Service Journal Value & Improvement In Communication Award 2016 Winner
- PR Moment Healthcare Campaign of the Year 2016 Highly Commended
- PR Week Best Use of a Small Budget Award 2016 Highly Commended
Great Choices Make Heroes – saving A&E for saving lives
- Health Service Journal Value & Improvement In Communication Award 2015 Finalist
"#IAMWHOLE has exceeded expectations and I'm sure is making a difference to young people who feel isolated by mental health problems."
Dr Christa Beesley, NHS Brighton and Hove