Happy new year to all the clients, celebrities, reporters, film crews, photographers and researchers we’ve worked with over the past year.
We’re looking forward to continuing to deliver social impact communications this year, as we look back at some of the highlights from our 2019 portfolio:
#21by21 UK sport & mental health campaign
- We masterminded a new research report for UK youth sport charity StreetGames and Brunel University London.
- Worked with campaign stakeholders and ambassadors, including Dame Kelly Holmes, Sport England, UK Coaching & TV doctor Zoe Williams.
- Generated nationwide coverage during Mental Health Awareness Week, including Sky News exclusives, a Press Association sports desk feature, Mail Online, The Telegraph, regional ITV news and TalkSport Radio.
AllBright ‘SisterhoodWorks’ book launch
- Martha was recommissioned by the founders of the AllBright #SisterhoodWorks women’s networking movement, Debbie Wosskow OBE and Anna Jones, to drive press coverage for the UK launch of their new ‘Believe. Build. Become’ career handbook for women.
- Author profile features, book extracts and reviews ran in The Telegraph, Sunday Times Style, The London Evening Standard, Stylist, Red magazine and CNBC in the week that Penguin published the book and AllBright opened their second members’ club in London and announced the opening of a third club in Los Angeles.
Consultancy for no-deal Brexit communications
- We worked with emergency services, local councils and the NHS across Sussex to deliver a warning and informing communications strategy.
#homes4homeless Gala at Glyndebourne Opera House
- We led PR for homelessness prevention charity HOMELINK’s fundraising gala.
- Managed VIP presenters including Steve Coogan, Eddie Izzard and Katie Derham.
- Wrote the gala script.
- Ran the event’s press office and Green Room.
NHS case for change communications
- Dilapidated, unused buildings featured in a #BuildBetterNHS video we created for an NHS Trust to show the need for redeveloping a former hospital site in Brighton.
- BBC and ITV news reports featured the video footage alongside interviews with the Trust’s Chief Executive and a King’s Fund spokesperson.
- Prime Minister Boris Johnson committed to more NHS estate development in the south east as the Brighton story ran.
"You have managed to have a demonstrably greater impact in just one week than others have managed in months. I look forward to continuing to work with you in 2020."
Geoff Braterman, Head of Health Planning, Sussex Community NHS Foundation Trust