AllBright connects and supports women in work and business in the UK and USA, through the provision of members’ clubs, an Academy and an international #sisterhoodworks networking movement, all based on the belief that when women at work have a core support group of other professional women – a sisterhood – they are more successful in achieving their career goals.
Martha oversaw the press launch of The AllBright – the UK’s first women-only members’ club for working women in London – in partnership with PR Director Rachael Newton. Together, they were retained by AllBright over two years, overseeing the launch of the club, the AllBright Academy, #sisterhoodworks and AllBright’s FoundHER festival in London, Manchester and Glasgow.
PR planning and tactics included:
- an influencer strategy that tapped into leading women across different industries to support at different campaign moments and drive media coverage;
- commissioning of a national attitudinal survey to show the career benefits of having a work sisterhood;
- a profile campaign for AllBright co-founders Debbie Wosskow and Anna Jones;
- a series of media exclusives to secure buy-in ahead of The AllBright opening;
- driving media interest through campaign collateral such as influencer T-shirts and supporter video messages, including from Mayor of London Sadiq Khan;
- brand partnerships to drive interest in the Academy, including with The Telegraph, Facebook, Harvey Nichols and Malmaison Hotels.
Over 200 media and VIPs attended The AllBright press preview and launch events, including Naomie Harris, MOBO Awards founder Kanya King, Under Secretary of State for Business Margot James MP and House of Lords peer Martha Lane-Fox.
315 pieces of media coverage for AllBright in 2018 (compared to 56 the previous year), including first-look-inside The AllBright club features in The Guardian Weekend and The MailOnline.
- Influential profile pieces and interviews with AllBright’s Co-founders in The Times, Financial Times, The Telegraph, The Independent, Bloomberg, BBC World Service, BBC R4 Today Programme, Sky News, Good Morning Britain, Conde Nast Traveller, Harper’s Bazaar, Red and Grazia magazines.
- High-profile journalists supported #sisterhoodworks online with selfies and video messages, including BBC newsreader Zeinab Bedawi and Sky News’ Sarah-Jane Mee.
- AllBright secured £9m to fund a second and third club to meet UK demand and expand internationally. The AllBright Mayfair and The AllBright LA opened in 2019 and the Academy launched in the USA.
- Debbie Wosskow won The London Evening Standard’s ‘Entrepreneur of the Year 2018’ Award
- AllBright’s co-founders signed a book deal with Penguin.
"Martha is a superstar. She has done fantastic work for AllBright and I wholeheartedly recommend her."
Debbie Wosskow OBE, AllBright Co-Founder