M R Communications Ltd is committed to safeguarding and respecting your privacy. We take our responsibilities on the confidentiality of your personal information very seriously.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us. You may give us information about you and your company by filling in the form on our website or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or other form of communication.
- Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information: technical information, including the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, system and platform;
- Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you through third parties services including, for example, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, analytics providers, search information providers and may receive information about you from them.
If at any time you would like to change the way we communicate with you, or stop receiving communications altogether, please let us know. You can contact us via 0330 133 1229 or email email@example.com
Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you and to correct any inaccuracies in that information. If you would like access to your information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to provide you with information about other services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you. If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this;
- to notify you about changes to our service;
- to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- to administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer and browser experience;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
Information we receive from other sources:
- we may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you;
- we may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above depending on the types of information we receive.
Disclosure of your information
We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site.
- Credit reference agencies for the purpose of assessing your credit score where this is a condition of us entering into a contract with you.
- Third party websites. The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have a right to ask us to stop processing your personal data, and if it’s not necessary for the purpose you provided it to us for we will do so. Contact us via 0330 133 1229 or email email@example.com
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing and exercise the right at any time by contacting us. Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.