We’re overseeing the development of a social media strategy for one of the UK’s community rail partnerships this month as part of a Door 22 Creative project team.
Community Rail is a growing grassroots movement made up of community partnerships and groups across the country that help people to get the most from their railways, while promoting social inclusion and sustainable travel and bringing stations back to life.
The Community Rail Network includes over 70 community rail partnerships across Britain and represents over 1,000 station adoption groups.
Door 22 has been commissioned to help boost the online profile of one of the network’s partnerships in London in order to support their team to:
- promote active community participation at stations on the CRP route;
- engage with local schools to initiate educational and cultural projects;
- forge links with local community groups;
- improve the local environment and biodiversity;
- and promote sustainable travel.
"We connect local communities with their railways to deliver social benefit"
The Community Rail Network